Monday, July 25, 2016

Kid Quotes

Penelope said, "MILES! Just look at this color! I love it! LOVE it!! It's beautiful!" It was a plum purple she was using to color with at church. No drama in this girl... at all. 

Looking at herself in the closet mirrors, Penelope said, "It's awesome! ... Like this pose I am doing right now..." She lunged and had her arms up in the air. 

I was doing Penelope's hair in my bathroom and she was looking at herself and talking into a hand mirror. I moved to do her hair on the other side and I was now in view of the small mirror. "Mom, move! You're not in my video!!" Life is a YouTube video for this girl... 

The kids were in the back of the van listing who is the boss of who... Claire said she was the boss of everyone when mom isn't around... Miles said well then he was the boss of Penelope and Henry. Penelope said she was the boss of Henry then! Then Miles pauses and says, "Well technically, Henry is the boss of all of us!" So true! 

While driving around in the car one day, Penelope said, "Mom I really really want to go to a Star Wars cafe.  I said, "Oh where is that?! That sounds fun." She said, "I don't know. I just want to go to one!" Someone get on that idea - it's a hit! 

Penelope interrupted me just one too many times when I was talking to Matt after he got home from work. I gave her an overzealous shushing. She started to cry and ran away to her room. She came out a minute later and said in the saddest voice, "You..broke.. my heart!"

Miles broke the code on Claire's kindle like three times in a row. I said he was a code breaker and should be an FBI agent. "Is that even a real thing?" he said. 

No comments: