Friday, August 10, 2018

Miles: 9th Birthday Questionnaire

This handsome young man turned 9 today! What the what? Where is the time going? He is getting so tall and grown up. Miles wears a size 7 shoe and is about as tall as Claire now. 

He is still very interested in soccer and hopes to play this Fall, though he asks to play football and I cringe... just not something I wanted for him, but I guess I should maybe give him a chance to try it. 

He is going into fourth grade and is excited to have friends in his class from both church and his class last year. He lets his little brother climb into bed with him every single night, on a twin bed! He saves me sleep and for that I am eternally grateful! Love you Miles Man! 



What is your favorite color? Navy blue

What is your favorite fruit? Raspberries 

What is your favorite dessert? Vanilla ice cream (or Dippin Dots)



What is your favorite stuffed animal? Groot (Guardians of the Galaxy)

What is your favorite TV show? Amazing World of Gum Ball 

What is your favorite subject in school?  Art and math 

What is your favorite food? Pepperoni pizza

What is your favorite drink? Dr Pepper

If you could pick a super power, what would it be? To be elastic and stretch as far as I can

What is your favorite thing we did this year? Our family reunion to Colorado


What is your favorite season? Fall 

What do you want to be when you grow up? A doctor and an artist 

Who are your best friends? Talon, Lorenzo, AJ and Gabe

What is your favorite book? Diary of a Wimpy Kid



What is your favorite holiday? My birthday or Christmas

What do you like to take to bed at night? My soft blue blanket 

What is your favorite animal? Chameleon or an elephant

No comments: