Sunday, April 29, 2007

19-20 Weeks




I thought I'd share just what's going on inside of me that is causing all these change on the outside. I get these great emails from http://www.babycenter.com/ that tell me how the baby is developing each week. Matt and I look forward to the emails every Saturday night so we can see what piece of food they compare the baby to - this week it is the length of a small zucchini - or 6 inches. It weighs about 8.5 ounces and is starting to sprout hair - yeah!

We also like learning that the baby can now hear our voices and will soon show a preference towards mine, since it will hear me talking away all day. Not to be outdone, Matt likes to have regular conversations with my abdomen to make sure the baby knows his voice too. He will be a great dad!

1 comment:

Emily said...

This is Tom:

Yes! First comment!

Welcome to the wonderful world of blogging. Now I have another way to get in touch with Matt other than chatting in the magical land of Azeroth. We miss you guys.

This is Emily:

This was Tom's idea to do it this way so he could claim first comment. I love the picture of you and Matt on this page, but that baby picture is freaky. Don't worry the one for next week is much better. I have an ultrasound appointment for the 8th. When you guys go in to see the doctor have him call and tell me what the sex is, i promise not to tell--wink, wink.