Saturday, May 5, 2007

Rough Week

It has been a rough week at the Hiller household... I've just been so busy with work, training a new account coordinator, and doing a bunch of proposals that made me feel like I was back in the worst college class of my life. But poor Matt -he had the worst of it I think. He has had trouble with his group in one class all semester, and there have been issues with their grade and assignments that he just found out about. With finals just next week, there is only so much time to fix everything. We accidentally missed an awards ceremony (we had the wrong date) where he was going to receive an Outstanding Student Award from CCSN (for the communications dept, one student selected per department), and then he got the stomach flu on Thursday night.

I was thinking maybe it was sympathy morning sickness, but he has gotten better quickly and seems to be doing OK today. I just hope he isn't contagious because I really don't need one more excuse to throw up right now. :)

We leave for Orlando, Florida next week for a much-needed vacation. We are making this our "babymoon" - a fun trip with just the two of us before the baby is born. Our friend Becky Baird is in the Monsters, Inc. production at Disney World, so we will be spending some time with her and experiencing all of the theme parks out there. Even though I can't go on many of the rides, I think there will be enough things to keep me entertained. I will just people watch while Matt goes on a few of the rides.

No comments: