Monday, August 13, 2007

Hiller Family Reunion

I have a lot of pictures to add from the family reunion, but really, I look so miserable in most of the pictures that I don't even want to post them. My favorite comment of the reunion was from one of the cousins with 4 children - "Oh Shannon, you are bringing back so many uncomfortable memories for me!"




Yes, I was very uncomfortable. But what do you expect when you're pregnant, trekking around in the heat? I guess it's just part of the drill.

Anyway, I wanted to show a few pictures at least of the Hillers in our family t-shirts (that's me in the XL tee, right up front!), and you all need a good view of Matt's mountain man beard. These pictures capture it perfectly! Matt out in the woods of South Dakota...

But this just in - he has shaved the beard! More pictures of the new, clean shave baby-face Matt should be posted shortly. I will have him write about his beard, or lack thereof.

1 comment:

L.and.R said...

you look so cute pregnant!! love Matt's beard too :)