Wednesday, November 28, 2007

First Meetings










Claire met many new people over the Thanksgiving holiday - her Uncle Matty, Grandma and Grandpa Johnson, and honorary Aunt Becky Baird. We had a wonderful Thanksgiving and blessed Claire this past Sunday. I still need to take a photo of just her in her dress, but you can see it in the group shot. I wanted Claire to be able to see all the love and support she has from her family and friends - we are so greateful to all of you who came, some from great distances. Matt gave her a wonderful blessing - I love how spiritual he is. I know this blessing was on his mind for quite some time, and he wanted it to be perfect. Well, it was. Anyway, here are some new pics - enjoy!










1 comment:

Anonymous said...

She is so beautiful, Shannon. I wish we could have been there.