Wednesday, November 28, 2007

More smiles, all the time

We just can't get enough of Claire's smiles -she gives them freely, as you can see from this picture where she is smiling at her toy on the swing, one of our favorite baby inventions. She likes to sleep in it for most of her naps and sometimes I will catch her just smiling away at this little zebra.

I love how her eyes get all crinkly, and sometimes one eye goes first into full smile mode. She is our little pirate sometimes. Thanks Michelle for this cute outfit!


This girl will have more pictures of her taken in her first three months than my entire childhood. The beauty of digital!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Claire is my favorite little baby girl!!! So many smiles! I need to see her again soon. She looks so cute in her cupcake outfit!!
Michelle

Emily said...

Oh Claire you are such a cute girl! (And a snazzy dresser!) We can't wait to meet you!