Wednesday, February 27, 2008

LDS Publications - I need your help

I have a new project at work where we are targeting LDS magazines for a new product launch - an online journaling site called www.LDSJournal.com. The concept is based on the fact that most people are already online and using email, blogs, etc to write about their lives; this is a more secure, private way to journal (when compared to a blog), with the option to print out a complete book of your journal entries (with photos) at the end of the year. I am learning about it, but it seems pretty cool.

Anyway, it is difficult to find these little small LDS newspapers/magazines unless you have lived in that town. If you have one in your town or know of one where you used to live, will you let me know?

Vegas has Desert Saints, and we have LDS Living all over the place. Our Beehive Newspaper is no longer publishing, I believe. So, please let me know if you are aware of any others - thanks!

2 comments:

Mere and Matt said...

No LDS publications here...a few "anti", but none otherwise. Sorry I missed your call--my cell phone is always in the car! Tell me a good time to call back.

Mere and Matt said...

No LDS publications here...a few "anti", but none otherwise. Sorry I missed your call--my cell phone is always in the car! Tell me a good time to call back.