Monday, March 17, 2008

Claire at 6 Months

Claire had her 6 month well-baby check up today and she is doing great! Here are some new stats:

Weight: 18 lbs 2 oz
Height: 29 inches (I think - the nurse didn't give us the print out this time)
Teeth: 2 on the bottom
Hair: finally starting to come back in on her little bald spot in the back
Eyes: getting lighter, I'm thinking they might go green after all
Clothing size: mostly 9 month-old stuff
Favorite foods: Carrots, peas or bananas with rice cereal
Cuteness: still undeniable

6 comments:

Emily said...

Way to go Claire!! Glad she had a good check up, and thanks for reminding me that I need to call the dr about Easton's 18 month check up!

She's super cute!

Alifinale said...

Good stats, way to be growing Claire! Cuteness is undeniable. And you are lucky her baldness is only on one spot. Emery was completely bald by 5 months and then just tried to grow it all back.

Kara said...

Yeah, the six month mark is awesome! For me, it just got easier and more fun after that. She is adorable.

Anonymous said...

Pete, the kids and I enjoyed seeing you guys the other day.
Claire is such an adorable little pip squeak!
I was going to comment on your 'balance' blog the other day. But then my 'teeter-totter' life went topsy-turvy and I never made it back to your blog.
With that said, I would simply like to know when you figure out the whole balance thing and what it was you did to acheive that elusive landmark.
Just about the time I think I might get there it all falls apart, I lose my 'balance' and have to start climbing that slippery slope again in hopes that I'll get to the top some day.

Jacqui said...

cute, cute, cute! Check out my new pics on our blog. Have a great Easter!

Emily said...

I just read this to Reagan so she can make the appropriate changes and catch up. She's got a ways to go on the hair, but she's almost with ya on the weight. Don't you love chubby baby legs? I'm thinking we might go with the short-shorts this summer and show them off :)