Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Miles - 3 Months

Miles is such a good little guy - he is very calm, for the most part, but he has his moments. Can't believe he is already 3 months old. It seemed like we had Claire on some sort of schedule by this point, but Miles is still waking up quite a bit at night and not taking long naps. Some of that could be his sister has a squeal that can break glass and scare dogs within a 3 miles radius, and she often wakes him up.

I am trying to think of a nickname for Miles - Matt calls him Toad, or Toader, which I don't love... but Matt's nicknames tend to stick, so we'll see.

I weighed him today with me on our scale, and he weighs 14.5 pounds. He also hadn't pooped for 7 days so that might not be accurate... when you become a parent you talk about poop a lot. It's kind of weird how normal these conversations seem. Anyway, I digress. Here are some pictures of Miles from this week.





6 comments:

Emily said...

He sure is smiley! It goes by too fast.

Stephanie Carmi said...

gorgeous gorgeous gorgeous!

Jacqui said...

He is lovely! And yes, poop is so every day that it becomes weird to think anyone might be offended talking about it! I was just thinking about that this morning because I was going to post on FB what I walked in on when Miss Babe woke up--poopy diaper off in the crib and the works. Then I thought some people might not understand! :)

About the waking up thing. If you don't mind unsolicited advice, we use a noise machine. One inside the room, one outside the door (the one outside is actually an old air purifier, but it makes nice white noise). Our house is SO loud, and this really helps keep kids asleep. We turn off the outside one when we go to bed, but leave the room noise on all night (and all nap).

Love ya!

Erika said...

Adorable. And POOP, POOP, POOP. Sometimes I forget how to speak like an adult.

Karry said...

He's getting so big - I can't believe it.

Mere and Matt said...

I could just eat him up! What a cutie.