Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Young and Vibrant

My sister called me up the other day to ask if I had any pictures of her and her husband from my wedding, when we were all "young and vibrant." That got me thinking...

I do miss the days before kids when I had the time to really get dressed up, or spend more than 10 minutes on my hair (and didn't have to do my makeup in the car on the way). I had a few pics of her from our wedding in 2005, and I found some new motivation after looking at my wedding pics.

When we go to weight watchers, people bring in their "before" pictures to show how much weight they have lost. My "before" picture is my motivation. So, in the spirit of being "young and vibrant" here are some of the pics from my sister's wedding that I just received (3+ years later). Disclaimer: I know my bangs look border-line 80s but it's because the stylist flat ironed them all weird.




4 comments:

Karry said...

You make 80's bangs look good Shanny. :-)

Emily said...

Cute! Shannon, you always look great...so put together and beautiful with hair that I'm way jealous of. And,the 80s are totally back, so those bangs are rockin'!

Kara said...

I've never known how to work bangs like that! You do look very young and vibrant in those pictures and you're well on your way to that again! You can do it, and thanks for helping inspire and motivate me along the way!

Jacqui said...

You look fab-as always. Brad was here in October and asked how you were doing. He said, "She always was so pretty!" ;) True!