Sunday, March 28, 2010

It's too quiet in here...

For every parent with a toddler, there are times during the day when you suddenly realize that it's too quiet in the house, and fear courses through your veins because you know that can only mean one thing - your kid is doing something they don't want you to know about. The only question is, how bad is it??

Tonight I was talking to my mom on the phone, Miles was asleep, and Matt was watching that cool new nature show Life, when it hit me - where is Claire? Oh the joy of having a two and a half year old - we need to work on her "makeup" application skills. By the way, baby oil takes off permanent marker pretty well.

6 comments:

Emily said...

Claire looks so grown up (even though she has bunny ears on). And Miles too for that matter. I swear I haven't seen him in forever.

At least she got all the makeup on her face and not on that cute dress!

Becky said...

Oh, Claire Bear! At least she didn't get it on her cute dress. Good to know about the baby oil though. Yikes.

Laura said...

ha ha ha oh my! She is still a doll with all that on her face!

~ kietra ~ said...

At least she didn't use the marker on Miles...

LOVE Miles' room, by the way- very cute!

Kara said...

That dress is so cute!! She's such a good artist! I hate that silent feeling when you know they're up to NO good!! Nathan's like that all the time. Or the guilty face he has when he knows I'm about to catch him doing something he knows he's not supposed to be doing! Dang kids!

Erika said...

Even with the marker face, she's still cute!