Saturday, March 13, 2010

Shamu! Shamu!

We spent two days at Sea World as part of our vacation - after Disneyland it was a bit of a letdown because several of the attractions were closed and there were only a few shows a day. I told Claire we were going to see a bunch of animals like whales and dolphins and it would be really fun. She said she wanted to see a cow... hmmm, we'll try, I said.

Claire would alternate between being afraid of something that we saw (sharks, whales, dancing sea lions) and then asking to go back and see it again.



We saw dolphins, seals, whales, sharks, flamingos, walruses, polar bears and we even found our cow.





Sesame Street Play Area - where we went in between shows and other attractions that we knew Claire would like. Miles was amazingly good - very calm and quiet for almost the whole trip. Bless his little heart!



2 comments:

Emily said...

I had so much fun looking at those pictures, and now I want to go there even more...if that's even possible. Ugh, so jealous.

Miles looks so cute in his stroller, and I love all the pics of Claire having so much fun. I'm glad she was good, I was seriously scared she was going to run off. I can't think of anything more terrifying.

And in the pic of The Power Squad, you look great and super skinny!

See you on Tuesday!

kh said...

Ooooh, I wanna go to San Diego and spend a fun-filled day outside!