Sunday, March 28, 2010

Miles' Room

We finally got around to moving the computer desk out of Miles' room and into ours, so now his room looks like how I had designed it to be 8+ months ago. Our room is a mess and crowded beyond belief, but man, Miles' room is cute!

I made the curtains and all of the bedding for the crib, and we got the changing table at a garage sale and painted it brown. Matt's sister Jonelle painted two of the walls to match the crib sheet I made - the chair rail and the brown paint were already part of the office. She used a portable projector to project the image from the fabric onto the wall - you could adjust the size to make the circles a lot bigger, it was awesome!



4 comments:

Kara said...

The room is awesome and I'm glad you're finally showing off your hard work! I'm sorry that your bedroom is crowded- I know the feeling all too well.

Jacqui said...

CUTE!!!!!!!!!!!!

Becky said...

I love it. My old room is much better suited to Mr. Miles. I love the bedding for his crib. Good job, Shanny Poo, come do my house next. :)

Erika said...

Wow! I love it.