Tuesday, May 18, 2010

New Favorite Breakfast Place

We recently went to the Black Bear Diner with the Hillers - Leah took us all out to celebrate our wedding anniversaries, which are within a few months of each other. It was so good! For all of you in Vegas, it is at Tropicana and Jones, a place I drive by at least 3 times a week and have somehow never noticed - it's kind of tucked back in the parking lot on the corner. I guess they are all over the west coast too.

I had their granola almond pancakes, which weren't heavy and thick like other whole grain pancakes I have had before. Matt had linguiza sausage and eggs, Ethan had cinnamon roll french toast, and the omelettes looked fabulous. I love eating out for breakfast, so just wanted to share our latest morning splurge.

1 comment:

Beej said...

I LOVE THAT PLACE!! I didn't know they had one in LV, I also go there with my fam in when we're in Reno. DEEEEEEElicious and funny merchandise!