Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Ode to Cafe Rio

Oh how we love you, let us count the ways! We always see someone we know at Cafe Rio, it is inevitable. We have the perfect order figured out (free kids quesadillas and a shared grilled chicken salad). Our kids (unfortunately for the other guests), treat the restaurant like our second living room. Our record is 3 visits in one week - I don't think we will top that anytime soon, I mean we have to draw the line somewhere, right? So if you haven't seen us in awhile, stop by Cafe Rio and you can share some chips and salsa with us. :)

2 comments:

Laura said...

That's so funny I have totally seen Matt there with the kids! We love that place too and we also share a fire grilled chicken salad :)

Becky said...

Well, I guess I better stop by Cafe Rio, because I haven't seen you in forever! If only that were possible. :)