Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Kiddos

Just some recent pics of life around here - we are still alive, but very busy. I am learning how to stay sane and productive at home two days a week. Raising kids is the best hardest craziest rewarding thing I will ever do, but man it wears you out. And I don't even have my kids all day every day like a lot of moms do.

Penelope went from sitting in one spot to crawling over the place to pulling herself up on the couch in a matter of weeks. We have to get the baby gates up soon for the steps and the kitchen - she crawled over to a hot oven the other day. She also found a bead on the floor from one of Claire's crafts - scary. Her third top tooth finally cut through, so pretty soon her snaggle tooth won't look so lonely.





Claire wants to hold Penelope all the time - I should just let her because pretty soon Penelope won't want to be held at all. Claire will hold Penelope like this, and then put one arm down and crab walk in small hops to somewhere new in the room. Drives me crazy! I told her she isn't allowed to walk around with Penelope so this is her solution. Penelope doesn't seem to mind. Notice Claire's face barely changes in these pictures while I snap away - she is trained!



And Miles man is just his happy self. Until he throws a tantrum. But he's been a good boy lately, and is doing really well with his alphabet, name and numbers. Preschool is around the corner! He made me laugh until I cried last night - he was making the silliest faces while singing a church song from his primary class. Matt said - at least Miles got one of my genes :)


1 comment:

Stephanie Carmi said...

Your kiddos are absolutely adorable. Penelope is turning into such a pretty little girl - and Claire's HAIR! I love it. And the boy, yeah, boys.... they are a handful, right? Keeping things real. ;)