Friday, February 15, 2013

No Cavities!

We love our dentist! The kids got to sit together in the chair for their cleanings and exams (which they loved!), and they get spin toothbrushes (the battery ones), temporary tattoos, a toy from the machine and chapstick every time they go for a check up. Did anything like this exist when we were kids? No way!
Watching Beauty and the Beast - they think the dentist is where they go to watch movies

I confess I was a bit nervous about their teeth - we let them brush their own teeth without help more often than not so I thought I would be hearing news of several cavities. Hallelujah! Mama doesn't have any money for dental work right now.
Cell phone pics are the best I could do - even pixelated, you can still tell they were having fun! 


1 comment:

Becky said...

Yay for no cavities. What a fun dentist office, they get some serious loot there.