Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Penelope's One Year Photos


I dare you to pick a favorite picture - I couldn't narrow them down. We went to one of our favorite local parks and despite my best efforts to pick up balloons and recreate some of the cutest poses I've seen online, the wind wouldn't cooperate. We got just a few pictures before the balloons literally blew into some nearby cacti and popped. C'est la vie.





This rocking chair belongs to Penelope's Mema Hiller - she used it when she was a little girl and you can still see "South Dakota" printed on the bottom. 





I have early photos of each of the kids with a favorite book - Claire Bear used the Very Hungry Caterpillar, Miles had Guess How Much I Love You, and now a classic Winnie the Pooh for Penelope.






3 comments:

soggydance said...

What a cutie. Love the photos with the book. You're such a good mom too - still tons of photos of baby #3!

Kara said...

OMG!!!! They are all perfect pictures- capturing her smile, her personality, her cute teeth and that book and rocking chair are genius!!! I love it all, the outfits, the baby, the props and everything! How do you display all these adorable pictures you always get of all your model children? You need a gallery of them in your house!

Stephanie Carmi said...

She sure is her brother's sister!