Tuesday, June 17, 2014

Kid Quotes

When it is really windy outside (which is all the time in Vegas), Penelope says, "It's wind-ing!" instead of it's windy, which makes sense because we say it's raining, right?

The other day I took Claire and Miles to Cafe Rio and after her meal, Claire sat back, and looking completely stuffed said, "I am so full! I feel like I just ate a pickle, a whole person... and a shark!" That's quite the fight going on inside one stomach... she then went on to make up a song about pickles, which I wish I would have written down.

We have quite a few birds who live in the tree in our front yard and they make a mess on the sidewalk. Miles said, "Why do birds poop anyway?!" I said - well, why do you poop Miles? Claire says, "Everyone poops. Even Abraham Lincoln."


Miles yawned a huge, tired yawn around 11:30 am and I asked him if was tired already. he said, "No, that was just a morning yawn. That's a yawn in the morning." OK buddy...





No comments: