Thursday, June 19, 2014

Summer Bingo

We are starting week 3 of our summer bingo project - we did this last year and the kids had a lot of fun earning tickets for each Bingo they got on the chart. The charts change every week so there are new activities to try to fight the summer boredom. The kids also have to be dressed, eat breakfast, brush teeth, etc before they can start on the Bingo items. I like the projects that can be done independently but some of them require my help. I am learning to not choose activities that take longer for me set up than it takes for them to do it, i.e. making ice cream in a bag of ice... their hands were too cold in about two minutes. Vegas babies...

Bingo Sheets

Melted Crayon Art

Painting Rocks

Messy, Messy Crayon Art...

Making Cars for Drive In Movie

Water Bottle Bubbles - it was hit or miss on this one... 

Homemade Popsicles



I think it might be working....

2 comments:

Becky said...

I think you are amazing!

Emily said...

That's a great idea. We are working on a few things like that, but not nearly as fun. I may have to copy some of those ideas. I like the cars for a drive in movie! We may have to try that sometime.