Saturday, October 25, 2014

PBTK Picnic

My office hosted a family picnic at Centennial Hills Park - we had a face painter, caricature artist, two bounce houses, kickball and bean bag games and of course, amazing food catered by my friend Rachel's company. We had a great turn out and the wind didn't get too bad, luckily. For some reason, as soon as the temps drop in Vegas, the wind kicks up. It's just not fair.

I was in charge of the picnic so I think I had two bites of food in between checking on everything, but I did manage to squeeze in a caricature session with Matt before too many people showed up. We had our ward trunk or treat later that night, so I suggested the kids get pirate themed faces so they would be all set for the party. Two of the three obliged - Penelope insisted on being a kitty, which later backfired on me when she refused to get into her pirate costume because she was still in kitty mode. Two year olds!








No comments: