Saturday, November 8, 2014

Recent Happs

Just a few fun things that are going on lately....

Soccer - almost over! This season has been SOOOO long given the distance we are now from the fields. The kids ask - is it on the other side of town? Ugh!

Hanging out with Dylan - I think these two are second cousins... Matt's cousin's son, whatever that makes them, they sure have fun together! 





I just love Sephora - look how cute their emails are, with my name out of makeup and perfume? Makes me want to start my Christmas list already!

Went to see Box Trolls last weekend, finally. It wasn't my first pick, but it was pretty good - even though the characters (humans more than the trolls) were a little scary looking. Kids weren't scared though, and liked it.

Gabe celebrated his fifth birthday! Wish we could have gone up for a big party, but we get him this weekend for Aviation Nation out at Nellis Air Force Base. Anyway, Becky sent me this photo and text when he got my present - a monster truck made out of Legos and a dinosaur monster truck. Best reaction ever, I had to save it!

And here is the sign I put on my door at work as an easy response to the question, "Is she??" 
I had one coworker, we will call her L, go to another woman (who I had told about my pregnancy) and say - So, Shannon told me her news. The other woman confirmed, and said oh yes, she told me she was pregnant. Only thing ,was I never told L! She made that up to get a confirmation of what she had already guessed. Made me so mad! 

So when she saw this sign, she said, "Huh. I figured you were." And walked away from my office. No other comment. The only acceptable response is CONGRATULATIONS! 


No comments: