Saturday, November 29, 2014

Thanksgiving!

We stayed in town this year for Thanksgiving and went to the Poppe's for dinner and then to the Hillers for dessert. Betty decided to do Thanksgiving dinner on our regular Sunday dinner gathering and I think it worked out really well.

Becky and Danny came down from Cedar City for Thanksgiving too - we had a great time at the Poppe's with all the cousins and their kids. It was like the old days at Grandma Johnsons. We also had some friendly football games after dinner which Claire and Miles really liked. I am not a football fan and don't really want Miles to play it, but they were anxious to learn and Justin took them under his wing.






At the Hillers Dessert Party





Aunt Jen brought some fun photo props




The Bottomless Pit

No nap meant I actually got to hold Penelope while she slept... I think the last time I did that she was 6 months old - she was so tired, I could barely wake her up! Look how big she is! 


No comments: