Friday, April 17, 2015

Bubba

Matt has decided that Henry's nickname will be Bubba... and he wants to only call him Bubba. I'm ok with nicknames, but not sure if this one is going to stick.

Henry's eyes are a slate blue color still - they could still turn brown or blue, or maybe even green this time. He is a good baby - cries when he is supposed to: tired, hungry or needs his diaper changed. He doesn't like having a soiled diaper - even a tiny bit. He waits for a clean diaper to poop in, and then poops in small amounts like three times in a row - so we have changed a record number of diapers around here. He also enjoys peeing without a diaper on - so we have done a record number of loads of laundry too.

I am starting to see a bit of a pattern with his sleeping times - so hopefully that means we can get a schedule down in the next month or so. Usually I don't really try to set a sleep schedule until they are about four months - by that time I have gone to work exhausted for 2 months and I have no choice but to do some sleep training for baby. For now, he can sleep and eat whenever he wants and we don't mind. I am LOVING being at home and having a break. I don't feel stir crazy yet, but I do like to get out of the house for a bit - even just to run down the street for an item or two at the grocery store. Then it's back to this precious face!






2 comments:

Emily said...

What a cute little face! We are so happy to see Bubba join your family. Good work, Hillers!

Beej said...

Henry!!!!!