Sunday, April 26, 2015

Marvel Comics Live!

An advertising contact at the Las Vegas Review Journal called me yesterday and asked if I wanted four tickets to the Marvel Comics live action show at the Thomas & Mack. Well, maybe not for me - but for Matt and the kids, heck yes!

We had seen commercials for the show and thought the kids would like them, but tickets were kind of expensive and I didn't want to go that badly (I just like staying close to home right now). Anyway, when I got the call I was excited to get the tickets. And that was before we even knew they were box seats! Score! With four tickets, Matt took Claire, Miles and Genevieve along. The box seats came with a fully stocked fridge with sodas plus chicken fingers, corn dogs, cookies, brownies, fruit and popcorn. I looked up the VIP box tickets and they were $98 each! Thank you LVRJ!

The kids were in heaven! Claire came home and described all the yummy treats and how they had nice comfy seats with CUP HOLDERS! She said it was a Palace! :) I think they all felt fancy in their box seats!










1 comment:

Beej said...

Don't you love it when you "know someone"? It's the best.