Saturday, September 22, 2007

5 Days Old


This is Claire Abigail.
Vitals: 7.6 lbs 20 ins (after first check up yesterday)
Hair: black with curl
Eyes: dark grey/brown
Ears: cute
Nose: cute
Hands n Feet: double cute

Claire's interests are wiggling like there is no tomorrow, drinking- mostly milk, and sleeping- most of the time.


We really enjoy having Claire. She is more fun now that she has come out to play. Shannon hasn't had much sleep, but Claire and I sleep- well, like babies. She hardly cries and we are hoping this trend continues for the next 20 years. After that she's on her own and she can cry all she wants too. We'll post new info as soon as we can manage a few moments!


6 comments:

Emily said...

She's gorgeous guys! Good job!

The Bishop Family said...

Congrats guys!! She is sooooo cute!

Emily said...

Shannon, I'm sending you an email (your yahoo address right?) I'll fill you in on Reagan's delivery details, if you tell me all about Claire's. Take your time writing back though, I know how busy being a new mommy is! I can't wait to see you guys!
Em

Anonymous said...

I bet you don't think newborns are funny-looking anymore. Your girl is beautiful!

Alison Monaghan said...

I can't wait to meet her!!!!!

NSyzdek said...

Congratulations and welcome to the Vegas PR moms club!