Monday, January 19, 2009

Sister Visit

My sister and her family came to visit this past week/weekend. It was her birthday - for some reason when she turns a year older it makes me feel older than when it's my own birthday. We are only 18 months apart.

Here are a few pics from our hanging out and going to the Bellagio - we only go down there when we have friends in town, but I really do like it once I'm there to see the flowers (Chinese New Year) and the water show. It's the getting there and parking and fighting the crowds that usually keeps me from going. We had fun though, and actually had a babysitter and went out on the town.



2 comments:

Emily said...

Cute cousins! It's fun to get our without the kids once in awhile...good for you guys!

Mere and Matt said...

Did you get a cute new haircut, Shannon? I like it, even if you've had it for awhile. I didn't know you guys were so close in age! Cute pics.