Tuesday, January 27, 2009

TV Time

So am I the only one not watching 24? I hate to say it, but I watched seasons 1 and 2 and it was like the same terrorist attack only slightly different circumstances. So we gave up. Maybe I quit too soon...

We are watching (and by watching I mean using the DVR):

1. Lost
2. Biggest Loser
3. 30 Rock
4. New Adventures of Old Christine
5. The Office
6. My Name is Earl
7. CSI - Las Vegas
8. Bones reruns
9. Wrestling (this is Matt's, don't tell anyone) :)
10. Top Chef

I think I have to give up on some of my crime shows - when they involve kids I just can't watch them anymore. I usually record Law & Order: SVU but lately once I read the description I have to delete it. Same thing with Without a Trace, although they are less graphic.

2 comments:

Erika said...

I've never watched 24. I've never had even the tiniest desire to watch that show. I feel strongly about a few shows. Maybe I need a hobby. I do LOVE, LOVE, LOVE House. But I do agree with you on the crime shows. One of my favorite is Criminal Minds, but it generally leaves me feeling completely freaked out, and if the crimes ever invlolve children it just hits way too close to home and I have to go to a happy place. I have the hardest time just shaking the show off.

Alifinale said...

Just so you know your TV list pales in comparison to mine. I hear ya on the crime shows with kids. I didn't watch all the seasons of 24 but this year, I am totally loving it. Oh, and you are really missing out by not watching Privileged. It is my new fav.