Saturday, March 7, 2009

Interview with Claire

Claire recently took time out of her busy schedule of running, climbing, pulling things down and generally moving a mile a minute to answer a few questions about her current repertoire of sounds. As you can see from these video clips, she has much better things to do than talk to me about horses and cows, so I had to break it up into a few different segments. I had a few repeats, but you get the general idea. For our journal, she is just a few weeks shy of 18 months old now, and she knows the sounds for the following (some she's known for a long time, some recently added):
Dog
Cow
Cat
Duck
Rooster
Chicken
Monkey
Snake
Car (beep! beep!)
Train
Lion
Bear
Horse
Elephant
Sheep
Pig
Bear



3 comments:

Emily said...

I'm glad to see that the poll shows you need to find out what you're having.

And those videos are so stinking cute. The elephant will always be my favorite because I like to think that Easton showed her the actions.

She's such a cutie!

Kara said...

Cute videos. I wish I had more of those. Nathan is becoming so uncooperative with the camera. Claire is a DOLL!!!

Erika said...

She is such a cute girl! I love the cat. Owen loves to tell me his animal sounds and where his body parts are, until I get out the camera or get somebody on the phone. He's so modest. He gets that from his dad. (I know it's been a long time since we have hung out, but those last two sentences were oozing sarcasm. Just so you know.)