Friday, March 20, 2009

Shopping for Boy Clothes...

... Yes, I already started. Just one outfit - I've decided sports stuff can be really cute.

We found out today that we are having a little boy. Matt and I are really excited - we both agreed that the actual finding out was not as exciting as waiting, but I am just happy to have time to prepare. I think it will be fun to have one of each. And then, if we have #3, I am totally up for being surprised because I will be prepared for both a girl and a boy.





Everything looks good. Baby is healthy and a good size - my doc said he seems big already...or maybe that's just my ever-growing Buddha belly. Ultrasound technician said he has my nose... we'll see.

13 comments:

Erika said...

Congratulations! I am so excited for you. Boys are so much fun, not that I don't love my girls. There's just something about a little boy. I'm happy that he's healthy too. Does this mean you're 20 weeks already? Holy cow! OH, and they have come a long way with boy clothes since our brothers were little. Still not as fun as dressing up a little girl, but I'm sure YOUR boy will always look dashing.

Ali said...

Congrats! Congrats! Congrats! Boys are just as fun to dress as girls - I promise!

Christi said...

1 of each!!! That is awesome. I am glad that everything looks good and healthy. Congrats.

Mere and Matt said...

Yay! It'll even up the playing field. Matt (my Matt) loves teaching John about everything Star Wars; having a boy gives him such a purpose to life. :) Congrats!

Kara said...

Yeah, you are going to love having a little boy! He is going to be so cute too- oh I can't wait! I'm so excited for you guys and Claire!

Lauren said...

That is so exciting!! Congrats on you little guy!!

Emily said...

Boys are MORE fun than girls!!! Okay maybe not, and I better watch what I say, seeing as how I'm having a girl. I cannot emphasize enough how dang excited I am for you.. And I I'm happy to hear that you are okay with sports stuff because that is all we have!

I love your ultrasound pics...cute foot and hands!!!

Zach and Kate Hulet said...

Sweet! It's nice to have one of each. Evens things out. I love 2nd babies. It's so fun to see if they look like Claire, Mom and/or Dad. I'm super excited for you!

Love Kate

~ kietra ~ said...

Congrats on the little boy!! You'll LLOVEE being able to prepare.. just wait!! :) Ha ha! Congrats!

Jen H. said...

Woo hoo! The Chinese prediction chart strikes again! I'm so happy for you guys -- boy or girl, this baby is going to be soooo loved!

Alifinale said...

YAY!!!! That is so exciting. How fun to have one of each. I love the pics - especially the "look I'm a boy" shot.

Jacqui said...

YAY! That is so exciting. Definitely a boy picture. Awesome!! Congrats!

The Scholer Family said...

AWESOME!!!!!!! Congrats Guys!!!!!