Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Eat or sleep?

I wish I could fall asleep like this - I feel like doing it all the time, I'm so tired lately. Plus maybe I would eat less that way... :)


Speaking of which, Matt and I are starting Weight Watchers so we can both lose the baby fat. I will start going to their meetings soon, but we are already counting points and trying to follow the eating guidelines. Man, were we eating poorly while I was pregnant. I am going through sugar withdrawals I think. So, hopefully some good results to come. Matt has already lost 2 lbs just thinking about eating less - guys are so lucky!

5 comments:

Kara said...

Love this picture! I'm going through sugar withdraws as well. Sometimes I don't know how I'm going to get through the day with these kids and without a pepsi or brownies, cookies or ice cream!!! I'm going crazy and it's only been a week and a half for me! Good luck, and if you find anything to curb your sweet tooth, let me know.

Jacqui said...

I'm doing WW, too! Just re-joined three weeks ago. We'll have to keep in touch with the progress. It's such a great program. Share any ideas for yummy low-points stuff. Here's one I tried today, and it was delish:

1/2 c. ff cottage cheese (I think 1% is the same points)
2/3 c. sugar free cherry pie filling
1/4 c. lite cool whip

Mix, sigh and enjoy! It's only 3 1/2 points, is reminiscent of cherry cheesecake and is a HUGE serving! YEAH!

jessi said...

HAHAHA that is SO funny. She looks so uncomfortable, yet so peaceful at the same time!

Becky said...

McKinley just asked, "What's she doing?" I told her Claire was so tired she fell asleep. "Because she needs to take a nap in her own bed?" she asks back. I guess you do need to keep the two naps. If only McKinley would take one!!

Matt and Shannon said...

I found some 25 calorie popsicles - I think they are from Dreyers -but they are sugar free fruit flavors. So they are 0 points and kind of help cut the sugar cravings a bit.