Wednesday, September 30, 2009

"I want Becky!"...

... as said by Claire the second we left Becky Baird's side at any given point this past weekend. We enjoyed a wonderful extended visit from Becky, my old roommate from the Vegas single days. She lives in Florida and works at Disney World - she does the voices and electronics (I have no idea what this means exactly, but she controls the animation you see on the screen) for the Monsters Inc show there. So basically she is capable of reading a story ten times better than Matt or I can because she does amazing voices, knows the characters, and is generally a riot. Becky did her Elmo voice ("Elmo loves you!") and Claire looked like she had gone to heaven. Becky was also willing to sing and dance with Claire to her favorite musicals, several of which were Disney, of course.

I like to think that Becky came out to mostly see Miles, but I know she had other stops along the way. We only get to see her about once a year now. Here are some photos from the visit - come back soon Becky!


1 comment:

Beej said...

I've been telling everyone about her...how I passed on my love of musicals and all things silly through the walls of that room! She is so charming. And Miles is simply perfect. Can't wait to see y'all again. Great pics!