Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Visit from Janel and Ethan

My friend Janel and her little boy Ethan were in town last week and came by for a visit at the park. I went to junior high and high school with Janel, and we played basketball together (her nickname was Launch Mama from the days of 5th grade rec basketball where she would throw up these ridiculous 3 pointers and make them).

It was so nice to see her as in a new role: mother. It definitely is a job that changes us, isn't it? Ethan is a cutie and he and Claire had fun at the splash park. I guess we have been going there a lot lately...but we have to enjoy the weather while we can. It was in the 70s today - so I guess that is Fall for Vegas.

1 comment:

The Armet's said...

That's right I am Launch Mamma!! It was fun to see you guys. I put up a post, yeah that's right I blogged!!! I knew you would be proud:)