Sunday, September 26, 2010

Halloween Count Down

We aren't sure what we are dressing up like yet, but we know we're excited for Halloween. Anytime I talk to Claire about something coming up, like even going to the park or a store, she says, and then - HALLOWEEN!

Claire first wanted to be a princess, so I of course started thinking of what themed costumes we will all have as a family. I got Miles a frog costume, but it was too short for him so I got a dragon instead. Well then I need a knight to fight the dragon and save the princess, so Matt will be a knight. And I was going to be a queen. Well, now Claire wants to be a dragon too. I just know if I buy her a dragon costume, she will change her mind. We will have to just fall back on something in the dress up box if she does. Miles seems to like his dragon costume though, even though in our 100 degree weather he is sweating in minutes. I hope we will finallly cool down by Halloween.


1 comment:

Kara said...

I feel like we've been counting down to Halloween since July! Nathan is so excited and everytime someone asks him what he wants to be, he changes his mind too. I could never come up with a family themed costume like you. You're so creative.