Saturday, October 9, 2010

Favorite New Product

When I was up in Utah for the BYU conference, I woke up the first morning and just didn't feel like doing my hair. To blow dry my hair is a serious chore - in fact, most days I just dry the top of my hair, pull it back and save the 25-30 minutes for getting the kids ready. So, up in Provo I decided to go to the Aveda school and have them do my hair as a special treat.

For only $12, I had them shampoo and style my hair and it was lovely. They used a new product on my hair that speeds up drying time and protects hair from heat styling. I promptly bought it and it really works! It's called Smooth Infusion Style Prep Smoother and I actually don't mind drying my hair now because it goes so much faster. So for anyone who avoids the blow dryer like I do, you might want to give this a try (you can only buy it directly from an Aveda store or school though).

1 comment:

Erick and Megan said...

Ohhh I have to try it! It sounds amazing!