Sunday, October 24, 2010

Office Picnic

We had a picnic this weekend to celebrate the 20th anniversary of the firm I work for, which yours truly planned. It was fun and the weather was great, but I was running around most of the time, checking on the catering, photographer, balloon artist, and face painter (who was my friend Janel and didn't need any checking on - I just wanted to see what my kids were getting painted).

Claire was first in line and got a dolphin and a hummingbird. I think she would have kept getting different designs on her arms and legs if there had been time. She also played kickball with the big kids and was a pretty decent 2nd baseman. One of the partners told me later that Claire was taking it very seriously and must have some of my competitive nature. I'll say...





Miles was willing to get his face painted too, but he would very slowly lean into the brush wherever Janel tried to paint his face. She was still able to do such a cute design, and when he looked into the mirror he immediately said - ruff! ruff! He knows a puppy when he sees one!




1 comment:

Becky said...

How fun to see Janel. I want her to paint my face, she does such a good job. Claire and Miles look adorable, as usual. :)

I love the video of Miles blowing a kiss. So sweet.