Sunday, October 31, 2010

Happy Halloween!

Two dragons and three Dragon Trainers (thanks to a last minute cameo by Uncle Nick) had a great time at our ward's Trunk or Treat. How to Train Your Dragon is now one of our favorite movies - we watched it a bunch of times recently just to get costume ideas. The kids kept their costumes on, even the hoods, but Matt and I were sweating like vikings in our furs and hats. We had a chili cook off (minus my burned chili that was "warming up" on the stove before the party), a costume parade and contest, a carnival, and of course the trunk or treat. Miles was completely happy to walk around by himself the whole night, but luckily MeMa and Papa came to help wrangle these dragons while Matt and I helped with the activity.







4 comments:

Laura said...

Great Costumes!! I love that movie as well! Happy Halloween!

Kara said...

You guys look GREAT!! But, I bet you were hot running around with all that hair and fur! I'm sure everything turned out great and everyone had lots of fun. I can't believe you had the energy to blog about it already. You must be on a sugar high!

Ali said...

Super cute idea! You guys look great - how fun!

Erika said...

You guys are awesome! Please come and dress my family for Halloween next year.