Thursday, October 28, 2010

Portraits

I took the kids, by myself, to the Sears Portrait Studio. I am just spoiled with having photographers follow my kids around and let them play a bit while snapping brilliant photos. It's just never the same at one of these studios, but I had to at least try for a formal shot of Miles at 1 (or 14 months) and Claire at 3. It was our photographer's second day on the job, so I will give her that. She got a few cute ones of Claire but Miles would just stop into the studio every now and then to check on us - he refused to be art directed :) There was no adjusting his clothes or fixing his hair, whatsoever. That's how our one-year-old photo shoots typically go.




1 comment:

Kara said...

They're so good Shannon!! Claire looks gorgeous and Miles is so cute too! I love the personality they show in pictures- you can't even tell he wasn't cooperating. I love the one of both of the kids together.

Thanks again (SOOO much) for breakfast this morning! It was delish and so fun to be together. You're a great friend and I miss living by you! Miss our walks and chats and sitting by you in RS!