Tuesday, January 22, 2013

First Day of School

Matt started the UNLV Masters of Accountancy program today. Here is his first day of school picture that he (un)willingly posed for, mostly because he was late running out the door. I think we are in for a bit of a shock at our change in schedule, since he has been home with the kids for the past year. Sometimes I think the shock will mostly be mine alone, since now I am home with the kids two days a week versus home with them the same days that Matt is home too.

Now our schedules won't overlap at all since someone has to be home each day to get Claire to and from school. Does that sound terrible? That I have to get used to being home with my kids? It's just an adjustment for me - and I'm actually excited about it. Especially since I recently resigned a PR account I was working on the side (mixed feelings = more time at home but less money to pay for school). January will be my last month.

Here's to the next four semesters! Good luck Matt!


1 comment:

Emily said...

I like the first day of school pic. Did Matt pick out his outfit the night before? Ha ha. Good luck in school, Matt! And good luck at home, Shannon!