Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Flashback

When I am with Claire, everyone says how much she looks like me. I think it's just our hair and eye color, because when Matt is with Claire, people say they look alike too. I think they look very similar especially in the cheeks, nose and shape of their face. Here are their kindergarden pictures - what do you think?



And while we are doing a flashback, I scanned in some other old photos Betty had out the other day - I would like to get more of our family pictures to add to our gallery of photos but I'm running out of wall space. I might have to start using the stairwell.

Matt Hiller - 4 years old - Adorable

Betty and Phil with Aaron, I believe

Phil Hiller - 1 year. Now you see where my kids get their curly hair. 

Phil Hiller - High School Graduation Photo

No comments: