Thursday, March 21, 2013

Tiger Lillies, Back in Action!

Claire scored a goal in her first game of the new season - she started to get excited, and then turned to Coach/Dad and said, "That was the goal I was supposed to kick it to, right?" Of course I missed the photo because of this munchkin, but got a few other action shots of the game.

It's amazing the difference in skill level in one year - the games are actually pretty fun to watch now, though we still really need to work on not taking the ball away from our own players. they still have that pack of girls following the ball all across the field. But I'm guessing that won't change for a few more years.







Here is Claire at the very last game of her first season, around the end of May 2012. She looks so little!

2 comments:

Kara said...

I LOVE these pics of Claire and the Coach/Dad in action! So fun! She looks so athletic and grown-up!

Becky said...

How very fun! She is so you!! I love Matt's hat. ;)