Saturday, March 9, 2013

Miles Quotes

Miles has been cracking me up lately - he has some go-to phrases that are classic Miles.

When you ask him to find something for you, like say a tube of Butt Paste or a missing shoe, he can almost always find it. Then he says, "I have good lookin' eyes, huh mom?! Goooooood lookin' eyes!" Yes Miles, they are good at looking, and good looking :)

Miles is very free with his compliments - he tells me he likes my outfit, my hair, my earrings and even my lip gloss. He will make a wife very happy someday. A few days ago, Claire and Miles were doing some painting projects and Miles said, "That painting is pretty. It sparkles my eyes!"

We like to play rhyming games in the car - I call Miles the Master Rhymer because he can rhyme almost any word super fast and wants to play all the time. But sometimes we get to play I Spy. The whole family was in the car, and Miles said, "I spy with my little eye, something hairy." So of course I guessed that it was Matt. Miles said no, not Dad (Matt was pleased). Then he said, "It's you mom! Your hair - it's hairy!" Yes, I guess I am pretty hairy then with all these luscious locks.

This morning I asked Miles if he wanted to watch a video (because Saturday morning cartoons without cable are pretty awful). He said, "No, not a video, a movie. A video is a game that you play and a movie is what you watch." I guess he's never heard of a VCR.... no more videos. I'm old school.

No comments: