Tuesday, May 26, 2015

Memorial Day Weekend

Matt and the kids went down to a timeshare that Betty had stayed in with a friend over the weekend and went swimming. Heated pools and 70 degree weather sounded divine, but I stayed home with Henry who was cranky pants. Plus I didn't want to put sunscreen on Henry - or wear a bathing suit... sigh.

But these little fish had fun and are excited for swim lessons this summer, or maybe even swim team this time.



Then everyone needed a nap. I like these snuggling photos - but what they don't show is all the noises that Henry makes when he is sleeping. He is super loud - grunting all the time!


He is pretty cute - I think we'll keep him!

We also had an earthquake over the long weekend - it was a 5 point something quake, and we felt it, but nothing too scary. This made me laugh:



No comments: