Wednesday, February 22, 2017

Penelope Quotes

We were unloading groceries and I asked all the kids to help me grab a few things so we could finish quickly - even Henry pitches in with a few small things. I told Penelope to grab the string cheese for me and she said, "You got it, lady!"

Penelope is probably, no, absolutely, my most difficult child at bedtime. Her latest excuse for coming in and out after she was supposed to be in bed was that she was writing up invitations to her meeting and she needed help spelling different names. She brought me my invite and said, "Come to my meeting ok? It's going to be fun!"


We are carpooling with a family from church- we picked up their little boy one morning for school drop off and as the van door opened Penelope said, "Welcome to the Hiller Express!"

Then when we drop off the older kids at school, Penelope says to Claire, "Goodbye my Love!" She said it so dramatically that I laughed. She said, "What?! I love her!"

Matchy-matchy on Valentine's Day

To continue this love fest, here's another favorite I wrote down recently. Claire asked Penelope for a piece of her quesadilla at Cafe Rio. She happily gave Claire a triangle and Miles said, "Wow! You shared?!" Penelope said, "Of course! A sister always shares with another sister."

No comments: