Friday, March 3, 2017

Dr. Seuss Day

Good thing these kids have a mom who likes to make costumes - only this time I chose the simple route - a glue gun plus $3 t-shirts from Walmart, pipe cleaners and a few pieces of felt and I had two Sneetches ready to go for Dr. Seuss's birthday celebration.



Every kid in Claire's class got Dr. Seuss stuffed animals from one very nice parent - I guess they had a sale on the Kohl's Kares toys and they just happened to be Dr. Seuss this month! 


Penelope is in preschool at the same school the older kids attend but her class doesn't really participate in the spirit weeks -but she wanted to do something with Dr. Suess too so a toilet paper roll became a Cat in the Hat hair clip, again courtesy of my trusty glue gun. I think it turned out so cute! 


No comments: