Wednesday, May 16, 2007

Academy of Country Music Awards

So, one of the benefits of living in Vegas is you get random tickets and invites to events that just drop in your lap sometimes. Yesterday at 3 pm I was invited by my client contact at Krispy Kreme Doughnuts to attend the Country Music Awards - they had an extra ticket, but I had to be at the MGM Grand at 5 pm.




I actually debated not going - I am so busy at work right now. But then I thought, when's the next time I will be able to go to the CMA's at the drop of a hat? So, I went. So fun!
We got to see the behind the scenes of the awards show since we were sitting up to the left of the stage - but not too far up. And be part of the whole - 3, 2,1 - applause please!
Live performances included Carrie Underwood, Rascal Flatts, Reba (who was also the host) with Kelly Clarkson, Brooks and Dunn, George Strait, and more! It was like the perfect country concert - just the songs I know :)

Here's a link to more info on the awards: http://music.msn.com/music/acma2007/articles/bestworst?GT1=9987

1 comment:

Emily said...

How did Baby Hiller enjoy the show? Was he/she dancing around, kicking your tummy?