Saturday, May 5, 2007

Hiller Family Pictures

For my mother-in-law's birthday, we decided to all pitch in and give her a family portrait as a present. Of course that required actually organizing everyone to take the picture first, so we picked a day several weeks in advance. And then it turned out to be the hottest day of the year!

We met last weekend at Lorenzi Park for the pictures, and everyone was trying to be good sports about the heat. I claim that I was the hottest since I have a little built in heater... but I wanted to do these photos sooner rather than later, because as you can see, I'm already showing quite a bit now ( I tried to hide in the back for as many pictures as possible, but I couldn't avoid the full frontals in each one). :)









1 comment:

Emily said...

Shannon you look great! Are you excited for your ultrasound appoinment? Try and drink a Slurpee right before, then your baby will be jumping and kicking like crazy. (Who knows, then you might accidently get a glimpse of something!)