Friday, August 9, 2013

Flashback Fridays - Pictures of My Dad

I looked through my Aunt Cindy's scrapbook recently and snapped a few pictures of my dad, grandparents and great grandparents. I would love to scan them in properly, but I at least wanted to record them here for now. I love looking through old photo albums, and seeing my Aunt's handwritten notes about each picture was so fun! I hope my kids like to look through the books I make of this blog and of their big events and holidays the same way I do.

Dad and Grant

Dad and Cindy


Grandma Marie

My Great Grandparents on the Johnson side

My Dad - on the way to Disneyland, according to Cindy's notes

This looks so much like my brother Kenny it is a bit uncanny, but here's another pic of my Dad when he was in high school

No comments: