Sunday, August 18, 2013

My Hair Issues

When you aren't quite happy with the current size of your clothes, that leaves you with cute shoes, accessories and hair and makeup to play around with. I remember my friend Becky saying her sisters had two different philosophies about losing weight and their hair: one sister used getting a new haircut/color as a reward for losing weight. The other said I might as well look cute while I'm losing weight, so my hair better be fabulous. I fall into the second camp.

So when my hair was recently lightened, I just didn't love it. It was too light, and I was missing my darker hair after only a few days. Pardon the selfie - I don't enjoy taking them.


So I did something I have never done - called my hair stylist and said I wanted it changed. Which of course she was happy to do. I have to go darker in stages to get back to my dark brown - for now, it will do. Here's me and Miss P the day it was darkened.


2 comments:

Beej said...

Yes! That's much more you. Classy and glam! Gorgeous. I always love my hair, it comes in the mail!

Ali said...

Your hair always looks good!!